Tripadvisor
Cairns
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing full body massage

I was very happy with my massage experience with Japanese masseuse Marina. The setting is very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
440margrieth
Darwin, Australia
Could you get anymore relaxed!

My sister and I treated ourselves to a spa treatment as a birthday gift to me. It was so relaxing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
trishas997
Darwin, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cairns
from $56.52
from $160.81
from $111.02
from $144.66
More Info
All reviews sorbet pullman cairns full body massage wonderful massage professional spa relaxing facial skin felt amazing actual treatment foot treatment international hotel feeling relaxed deep tissue staff were professional well worth the visit therapist pedicure sanctuary
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall this was an enjoyable experience. The facility was well designed. The staff was friendly and helpful. But, I felt a bit short changed in the services, the body scrub was to my estimation a little lacking, as was the facial. The massage was great! I feel that this service needs to be 3 hours instead of 2 so more attention to the lacking services could be done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a Massage/ High Tea Package for myself and my 3 Daughters in December as part of their Christmas Present and some Mummy/ Daughter bonding time. The Staff were extremely accommodating and knowledgeable, with my Daughters claiming it to be one of the best Massages that they have experienced and can't wait to come back and do it all again this year. The High Tea was also an experience - with the Staff making us feel like Friends and nothing was a problem. Highly recommend and will definitely be back.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi jennijenni370,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad yourself and your daughters enjoyed your Spa and High Tea Package with us at Vie Spa. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Very professional and relaxing, lovely staff, felt pampered, the after treatment sorbet and tea were lovely

Hi annpF1568OF,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your treatment with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Husband and I enjoyed a fabulous body exfoliate and massage treatments in a couples room. The staff were professional and skilled and we were relaxed and restful afterwards.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi carmeloregan0808,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad yourself and your husband enjoyed your treatment here with us at Vie Spa and you could leave relaxed and restful. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I had a deep tissue massage with Emi here the other day. It was a gift for my birthday and nothing I would usually do for myself. It was amazing. The atmosphere and service were beyond my expectations. And if you ask for a deep tissue it's actually very good pressure and Emi found all the spots that needed work. I'll be back to enjoy this experience again in the future.

Hi Tarzanfail,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your treatment here with us and that we exceeded your expectations. I will pass on your feedback with Emi and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.