“Good steak”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dublin
“Good steak”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Decent food, if a little expensive for the average backpacker. The steak was good, and it was right beside our hostel

Visited January 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Cairns
“Good honest pub food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Large meals - nothing fancy, but good honest pub food. Good value for meals and drinks. Staff are friendly and efficient. Ample parking available.

Visited January 2013
“Huge meals!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

My fam loves this place!!!
The meals here are massive. Everybody always gets a kick out of how big their meals are. Reasonable prices, plenty to choose from and have never had a bad meal.
Highly recommend :)

Moe, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge Feeds at great prices”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Oh my Lord Iv never been so full in my life. The feeds are big and there damn good. We dined several times at the Cock and Bull several times and was never disappointed. Great place great atmosphere and filling, very filling. Fantastic.

Visited December 2012
Chesterfield, New Jersey
“monster portions”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I ate here with my brother a few years ago and just tracked this place down (sorry TripAdvisor). The portions are very large as other reviews indicate and this is a definitely a place to go if you are looking for some bang for your buck while traveling. It was recommended to us by the person at our hotel and about a 10 minute walk for us. When you order in Australia you go up to the counter an order yourself then take a buzzer like you are waiting to be seated in the US. It was a big culture shock for us! I can't forget this meal still to this day, my brother got shepherds pie and was given a side and he chose mashed potatoes!!! I ordered the lambs shanks and received 2 lamb shanks, no one is kidding about the portions here! Overall I remember the food beign quite good, especially given the large portion and cheap prices.

Visited February 2012