“be quick to grab a seat !!!”
Review of The Lillipad Cafe

The Lillipad Cafe
Ranked #19 of 624 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The best breakfast, brunch, and lunch cafe in Cairns. Heaps of vegan and vegetarian options, top-notch cakes and fresh juices. Budget friendly menu of European, American Southwest, and Aussie favorites. A humble cafe that cooks with love for locals and travelers alike.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food portions are huge and they dont sting you in price either. Jts one thing it's not a big place, that's not a problem just be quick to grab a seat or just hang around and wait to grab on when one pops up !! It's worth it. Also try the juices they are awesome and fresh...

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I have dined at Lilypad many times and always enjoy their giant scrumptious salads! The menu is varied and unique and I would recommend their food to anyone. Only word of warning is they get very busy during lunch rush and often hard to get a table. But this is positive for them :-)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The meals at this place are huge, delicious, and the menu is incredibly varied - there's something there for everyone. I love the atmosphere of the cafe, particularly if you can get a seat outside during market days. The salad with the grilled salmon is lovely for lunch and I would recommend every one of the breakfasts I have tried here. Sometimes it is difficult not to get food-envy when you see other diners' meals come out! The only disappointment I have in this place is that it is so small. I often disregard visiting because I know that it will be almost impossible to get a park on the weekend. Overall, a great place. I would be more than pleased to take any visiting friends or family to Cairns to the Lilypad. It's like something you'd find in a groovy alleyway in Brunswick Street in Melbourne.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Love Lillypads for Breakfast great big servings and nice free range eggs . The servings are massive and delicious .
If you are in a hurry this is not the placeto go as they cook everything fresh so you have to give yourself extra time to go there it is not food in a hurry but well worth the wait , 5 stars for the food it is great

1  Thank Highwaywoman13
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Going to Lilypad for Vegelette (vegetarian omelette) and freshly squeezed Lime Juice Tub is my treat to myself! Coffee is delicious, and portions are generous. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, which I can understand is difficult for customers who have limited lunchtimes etc...but for me, the laid-back and friendly atmosphere reminds me of the Cairns I grew up in - and I enjoy chilling out, listening to their eclectic choice of music, and checking out the artwork adorning the walls.