“Spectacular day on the reef”
Review of Reef Magic Cruises

Reef Magic Cruises
Book In Advance
More Info
$174.83*
and up
Great Barrier Reef Day Cruise from Cairns Including Snorkeling and Marine...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Magic Cruises is an experience second to none. Large 2 story platform suitable for guests of all ages. Key Selling Points: Cairns' only locally owned & operated company; 5 full hours at Marine World; lowest passenger numbers to a 2 story platform in Cairns / Port Douglas area & Cairns' most affordable option.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My friend and I spent a wonderful day with Reef Magic Cruises. Recommended by friends, we booked a day that the booking staff thought would be the calmest day that week. The weather was fabulous. The staff were extremely knowledgable and there were so many activities on offer. I loved that there were marine biologists in board to give talks and answer questions.
I had pre booked two certified dives which were lead by the excellent dive team who chose two great sites (including delaying the second dive 15 mins so we could make the most of the change in tides).
For my non-diving friend, there was the glass bottom boat, the semi submersible and fantastic snorkelling. She loved it!
Thanks Reef Magic!

There are newer reviews for Reef Magic Cruises

Reviewed September 1, 2014

The reef magic cruises tour trip to the great barrier reef is an unforgettable experience. The crew were extremely nice. We went with the guided snorkelling tour. The guide Simone was very patient and worked with us well. Some of us do not even know swimming, but the guide Ms. Simone made the snorkelling experience very good for us. We were on this trip on 25th Aug 2014.
Strongly recommend this tour to every one.

Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Spent an amazing day with Reef Magic, trip out was a little bumpy but they were really good at looking after those who felt queasy! Excellent pre-dive briefing, staff were really knowledgeable about the marine life and how to make the most of the diving and snorkelling. If you're planning to dive, make sure you visit Reef Magic well before you fly home as I missed the second dive on the outer wall. However the first dive was unforgettable, epic wall of coral on the inside of the reef and so much marine life! Wally the Maori Wrasse welcomed us into the water and posed gracefully for photos too! Sharks, giant clams, giant sweet lips and so many others as well as pristine hard and soft corals. Breathtaking. Snorkelling and fish feeding off the pontoon was perfect for my son who's 5. Lunch was excellent and plentiful. The three of us went on the Snorkel Safari in the afternoon to the outside of the reef wall. Saw three sharks amongst so many other fish, the wall was even bigger that side! Afternoon tea was also very good, bumpy ride back to Cairns again - remember your travel sickness tabs if you get sick. An unforgettable day, thank you Reef Magic!

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Had the experience of a life time had always wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef. Everything that came with it was well worth the value. I would advise the Safari Snorkell tour would love to go again, and the underwater camera we hired was brilliant and the staff were great and really friendly.

Thanks Reef Magic Cruises

Stuart Taylor

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Staff were very friendly and helpful. I got very bad sea sickness the further we got out. When we got to the sea platform on the GBR I was so sick that I could not eat the beautiful buffet. They were very accommodating letting me take a flight back to the shore on a helicopter. Managed to do some snorkelling and see Wally the giant wrasse was pretty awesome.