Review Highlights
Excellent customer service

While walking pass I decided to get a hair cut. The lady really looked after me and took time and... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2017

from $34.11
from $256.86
from $117.64
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Im wanting yell at the roof tops how wonderful, may i say, the lovely professionals are at ARIA. My hip has been such an issue for so long. But the calming studio and prof massage is sorting this out for me.
Thanks Noriko and staff. You are all great and special.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2016

I booked in for one hour but it was so good I extended on the spot. Gorgeous little place, very nice ambience, music, lighting. A hidden gem. Head up the stairs and through the hair salon. Wonderful.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank happyeats2019
Reviewed January 25, 2016

The location is in the middle of the city and friendly staff.
Good customer service and great massage technique.
I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: December 2015