“Gorgeous cafe in Fortitude Valley”
Review of Campos Coffee

Campos Coffee
Ranked #4 of 214 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Cuisines: Australian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Campos Coffee QLD was opened in December of 2007. Same systems, same beans, same professional attitude. With our additional space we also had the opportunity to create an environment we could not only showcase the coffee we create, but also a high standard of food as well. Our kitchen serves breakfast and lunch seven days a week. Wandoo street also houses our public cupping room, our training, research and development centres, and a meeting room which is available to the general public.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

It is magical. Excellent coffee, fabulous food including juice combinations both healthy and delicious. Exquisite service, wonderful, warm, gracious people, passionate about food, coffee and taking care of people. A must visit in the "valley".

2  Thank Richard H
There are newer reviews for Campos Coffee

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Coffee was great but the food menu was overpriced drastically and there were minimal options. Was stuck on what to order so shared pancakes which were great but $17....

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Amazing coffee! Prior to visiting Brisbane. I've studied in Melbourne (Australia) for 3 years and always thought that Melbourne coffee is the best. But folks @ Campos just blow ANY coffee joint in Melbourne out of the parks. I would like to say that I'm quite well traveled around the world, but never tasted coffee this good. Especially they make the most amazing Soy flat white. Smooth, the soy just blends so well with the beans, and it is good to the very last drop. Despite staying at the city, I went back to visit Campos coffee (in fortitude valley, 2 KM from my hotel in the city) 4 times! It is that GOOD! And the pan fried snapper were also very tasty, these guys treat the snapper with so much respect, and the potatoes were so well cooked. I finished it all (And I'm a gym buff mind you!) and I also had the Fritata which were very generous in its portion. Very nicely done, especially if you can get a mate to share it with you. As with the coffee, great to the last bite. The only problem is with the location. It is located at quite a remote corner of 11 Wandoo Street. I walked around James Street Market and there's this very friendly lady whom directed me there. But once you find this place. You will never forget it!

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

After living in Brisbane for 7 years I am often disappointed in the food scene. Overpriced crap food, its always hit and miss.

Well I am happy to say that after eating at Campos 4 times now I have been very impressed with the food. The menu changes regularly and each meal I have had has been full of flavour and cooked to perfection. I don't mind paying $15-20 when the quality lives up to it. And its not hit and miss as after 4 times I am happy and so are the people I have been with. Its a refreshing change to the mass produced crap many other places offer at the same price.

Although I do not drink coffee the people I have been with did and said it was excellent.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Coffee was very nice according to all.

The meals were nice with the bacon obviously good quality but the bread was very thick and hard to cut.

Would have liked a few more options to choose from with the meals.