“Walked quite a distance for disappointment”

Arriva Italian Restaurant
Ranked #237 of 4,661 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I chose Arriva as it had good reviews, however on my visit things appeared to be slightly chaotic. My pizza was soggy in the middle and having it served on a chopping board with what looked like a cake slice, I was left a little confused as to how to eat it. They had also removed my plate, so I presumed eating it by hand was the way to go. However they did not provide any napkins, which I then had to ask them for. An average experience all round and quite far from the town centre.

1  Thank Truckernorm

Reviewed April 19, 2013

A wide set menu with daily specials to cater for all whims, well priced with attentive youthful service. A good mid week option, when their pasta will always taste better than your home cooked version!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We got takeaway a few weeks back and I had to cook food for my Husband as the pasta serving was ridiculously small for $28 just not good enough. I had to put the pizza in the oven to crisp it up as it just was not finish and it too was very small.

Will not bother again!

2  Thank lovetravel1511
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was suspicious about this place - scared that it would be dogey Italian food.

However the food is excellent.

Fettuccine Tartufo was wonderful. The panna cotta excellent.

It is now on our favourite list.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Great pizza, the best around. Warm and friendly service.