“Good atmosphere but that's about it.”
Review of Watt

Watt
Ranked #3,138 of 4,409 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WATT's newest food concept, New Farmer's Kitchen, uses the freshest seasonal produce in its menu. New Farmer's Kitchen travels from city, sea and bush to take diners on a journey into the hearts of our Australian farmers.
Brisbane, Australia
“Good atmosphere but that's about it.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We had drinks and food outside today. We ordered a variety of small plates and breads. Pulled pork was dry, rice paper rolls were messy, dips (apart from the beetroot one) were of poor quality hummus was very dry and tzatziki was creamy, bread was dry. Calamari was the only decent meal brought out. Food was expensive and dodgy quality. We won't be eating here again which is a shame as the view is quite nice.

• Visited July 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Such a waste of a stunning location”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Firstly, the location and views are beautiful here but the restaurant and bar itself are a complete let down. Choosing a place to sit was difficult as none of the tables had been cleaned from previous guests and the furniture was dirty, old and worn. The service is average and the food clumsy. I ordered a falafel which came with chips and tomato sauce??? and the whole meal was bland. I also tried some of my partners marinated calamari and that was oily and heavy with no particular taste. The coffee was okay. I love coming to New Farm Park for the riverside walk and thriving ambient on a Saturday afternoon so it's disappointing that Watt is the only option available in the area.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Dina D
Brisbane
“Preshow meal”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

great preshow meal and good wine list. The choice on the menu was quite good. Perhaps a bit on the pricy side but for a special occasion worth it.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank DaveKinlan
Brisbane, Australia
“Leaves you with a very bad taste in the mouth!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Don't know what is worst - The food or the service?!
Not once since we (a big group of friends for a birthday) did the waiters remove any of our dirty glasses, not even the starter plates when they brought the main meals. Our table was a complete disaster area and disgusting!! When I asked them to please clean the table a bit, my head was bitten of by the waiter and even worst the manager saying they will NOT clean the table, it is rude until everyone has finished. We could hardly sit properly at our table, I was shocked at the rude managers response and he told me that that is the way things work here. The food was terrible, they try to be fancy but have NO idea what fancy is. Overcooked and over-spiced food - STAY away you will be disappointed at the service and quality at this place!

• Visited June 2013
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“FANTASTIC customer service!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had won tickets to watch the BAANF Mountain Film Festival and decided to make a reservation for dinner prior to the show.
Unfortunately due to traffic we arrived 30minutes late but the staff were so helpful and accomodating!! They made sure we were seated with a beautiful view of the water, happy with refreshments and organised our dinner and dessert in record time!! I cannot thank them enough for their gracious hospitality!! We even had 5minutes to spare before the show started!!
I had the twice cooked duck and my partner had the porterhouse steak - I really enjoyed my dinner the duck was very tender!! The desert was absolutely delicous!!
I would highly reccomend this place!! The service was absolutely fantastic!! AND they even gave us 10% discount after showing them our ticket for the show!! WONDERFUL!!!

• Visited April 2013