“Great food”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff and very nice decoration. The price was reasonable and I would definitely come back when visiting Brisbane.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed January 2, 2014

LOVED the food. Every dish we ordered was wonderful. We found the portion sizes generous. the food was very authentic and they provide belly dancing once per seating. You should make a reservation as we were sitting out the front and there was a constant stream of people turned away as the restaurant was fully booked all night! Great atmosphere for all ages we saw young children and grandparents as well as romantic couples all having a great night. It was our daughters first experience of Turkish food and she loved it. Our waiter was excellent, couldn't do enough for us even though he was literally running to keep up with all his tables. we felt it was very well priced for the size and quality of what we got. They have a good bar menu with some great cocktails. I had the Ahmets iced tea which was very good. We will be going back again.

1  Thank koha30
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The food was wonderful! Lots of it too... The 4 of us didn't get through the banquet (of which I HIGHLY recommend!)
The coffee was a bit gritty (I've had better turkish coffee, my friend had a turkish delight martini, she said it was amazing!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite places. Food is exceptionally good, fresh and authentic. The bread and the dips are to die for. Great service and beautiful decor. Belly dancing during the weekend is an added bonus.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I liked the decoration and of course the food. It felt like I was in Istanbul again. The staff were friendly and attentive