“big big big”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Share if you can... good and big desserts. i wouldn't say the deserts were a culinary experience. but if you love a chunk of brownie with real chocolate, and icecream this could be the place for you.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I came here years ago, so was excited the day I got lost and found it when I was visiting brisbane again. Forced my husband and sister to come with me, and we had a lovely evening of desserts. I think we were all very happy with what we got, and I'm glad it was as good as my memory led me to believe.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Apart from the lineup you have some Saturday nights the deserts at Freestyle are Yummmmm. From the subtle taste to the pure indulgence. Service is Okay and the Artwork is a real treat.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was once in a Cupcake shop in New York and they had a slogan on the wall "Life is uncertain so eat dessert first". I would have to say after enjoying one of the many desserts on offer I was hooked. Go with plenty of cash, dessert doesn't come cheap here but beautifully presented. There is queuing but then it's not a massive establishment and very, very popular. As it's a dessert and coffee venue people don't linger quite as long, I think we waited about 10 minutes in the queue and about 15 minutes for the dessert...but worth the wait for something different.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

slightly expensive for what it is but a great range of desserts and meals that are a bit out of the ordinary ......................................