“Nice little restaurant”

My Thai
Ranked #218 of 4,295 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Was our first time visiting here at My Thai, Auchenflower. We came here on a Tuesday night and it was very busy so I would reccomend booking a table if your going to come here, we were seated outside under the heat lamps which was nice as it was a bit of cold night.

The menu has a wide variety of dishes to choose from, the food was very nice and we will be back again.

• Visited June 2014

“Exquisite venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I have had the opportunity to have dinner with my friends and I am happy to say that I am very impressed with the service and food. My Thai Byo restaurant has a very high quality of ingredients and everything else just fell in to place. Taste was of the utmost importance and it was very memorable experience. We shall most definitely be back there again soon.

2 Thank Susan P
Brisbane
“Just as I like it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Got to be careful with my praise to avoid sounding as if I have vested interest in this restaurant. Have been here previously and it never disappoints.
Located a short drive from the city tucked away in an inner west suburb.
The menu is very extensive and although the place was full of customers on a Saturday night, the meal was brought to us promptly and very tasty. Beautiful presentation and just yummy. The menu tells you what to expect in terms of chilly hotness and it delivers!
I noted the prices have increased since my last visit, to feed 5 grown-ups cost A$189 or less than $38 per head (we brought the wine) so although is cost more, it was still reasonable.
Will I go again? Yes!

• Visited July 2014
Devon, United Kingdom
“A top quality Thai experience in Brisbane!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

They say that Thai is to Australia, as Indian is to the UK - so with a lot of Thai restaurants to choose from in Brisbane, we were lucky to receive a personal recommendation for this gem, located on a small strip in Auchenflower. We were very glad we made the effort to get there, as we were rewarded with a fantastic meal. Starters of Fish Cakes and King Prawns, followed by an excellent Barramundi Red Curry and a Pad Thai, with some authentic singha beers to boot, this was a great meal and I would thoroughly recommend a visit!

• Visited July 2014
bchapman23
“Sensational”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This has to be the best Thai restaurant I have ever been too. When it comes to Thai food, I have pretty high expectations.....and this place exceeded them! The staff are friendly, well presented and friendly. The food was fresh, clean and had amazing flavour. Don't miss it!

Visited April 2014