“Just as I like it”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Got to be careful with my praise to avoid sounding as if I have vested interest in this restaurant. Have been here previously and it never disappoints.
Located a short drive from the city tucked away in an inner west suburb.
The menu is very extensive and although the place was full of customers on a Saturday night, the meal was brought to us promptly and very tasty. Beautiful presentation and just yummy. The menu tells you what to expect in terms of chilly hotness and it delivers!
I noted the prices have increased since my last visit, to feed 5 grown-ups cost A$189 or less than $38 per head (we brought the wine) so although is cost more, it was still reasonable.
Will I go again? Yes!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

They say that Thai is to Australia, as Indian is to the UK - so with a lot of Thai restaurants to choose from in Brisbane, we were lucky to receive a personal recommendation for this gem, located on a small strip in Auchenflower. We were very glad we made the effort to get there, as we were rewarded with a fantastic meal. Starters of Fish Cakes and King Prawns, followed by an excellent Barramundi Red Curry and a Pad Thai, with some authentic singha beers to boot, this was a great meal and I would thoroughly recommend a visit!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This has to be the best Thai restaurant I have ever been too. When it comes to Thai food, I have pretty high expectations.....and this place exceeded them! The staff are friendly, well presented and friendly. The food was fresh, clean and had amazing flavour. Don't miss it!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I've eaten here so many times, both as a dine-in and take-away. The food is consistently good, and so is the service. A Thai friend of mine has complained once that their food is too sweet, but I didn't find that. I've always enjoyed their seafood dishes and curries - whether it's a takeaway or eat-in, the food is always delicious. Takeaway orders are always ready when they say they would be ready. The dine-in atmosphere is great. Great food without fine-dining prices. The only drawback is that it can be hard to get a table!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our favourite Thai restaurant in Australia. The special meals, like tax return and one nation are superb. Vegetarians are very well catered for. After 20 years of dining there I have never had a bad experience. Highly recommended for those who love Thai food. Book before you go as this great eatery is always busy.