“A standout among many”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Brisbane has so many Thai restaurants but My Thai stands out for the quality of food and the decor. The dark timber and waterfall give the place a warm, welcoming atmosphere and also relaxing even though it's a busy place. We went there at 8.45pm so there were plenty of tables available but you need to book if you want to go earlier.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Lovely atmosphere and really good Thai food. Sit out on the front patio and enjoy the beautiful weather

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Business lunch with clients, value for money but was a little busy. Would go again but maybe for dinner where more time could be spent.

1  Thank fredbearbigears
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great Thai food. They handled our very large party with ease. A nice selection of wines to go with the vast menu. I loved the decor. The owner was nice enough to take a photo with me.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

It was a quiet Tuesday night ans the doors open at 5.30. The diners however were arriving at 5.15 ! We were greeted with a surprising " Have you booked " ? We soon realised why, as the masses arrived whilst we pondered the menu. The take away clientel was just as busy with streams of orders being picked up all of the time. The decor and settings were first class if not a little crammed but I could see why due to popularity. The sound of authentic sounds of thai voices yelling at each other in the kitchen whilst preparing meals was somewhat reassuring ! The service is ordanary at best but when the food arrived I found it to make up for anything the service lacked. My thai dinner guest informed me that the waitress informed her in thai that the dishes were made to please the farang palate hence not traditional, however you will never know unless you are an ex pat. Interestingly my Thai dinner guest found it only average.

1  Thank Matthew O