“Kids Eat Free!”
Review of Wagamama - CLOSED

Wagamama
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Wagamma is great to go with the kids as if you order a main the child gets a kids meal and drink free. They also have coloring pens etc. it's another venue where they sit you on a long bench with other diners but you soon forget that. The food also comes our as its done so you may find you're wring all at different times. If you don't mind these things the food is pretty good. I had the katsu chicken curry which I really liked and my wide had the Loren which is the Japanese version of. Laksa.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Heard great things about this place, and when you walk past it is always packed. I think this is due to its location more than anything. The food is good, but is overpriced I feel. The staff have been a bit indifferent to us a few times, which is something I can forgive once of twice, but has happened too many times now.

This is a popular place for "birthday dinners" which is what keeps bringing me back here. They have nice long tables to accommodate big groups.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Very nice spot for dinner or lunch with tasty food that does not follow the expensive Valley trends. Very difficult to get a park in Emporium (not the restaurant's fault of course) but be wary that when you enter the car park you might be doing laps for quite a while. The best option is to park on Wickham terrace and walk down to dine.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been there a number of times but now prefer to avoid it and go to the one at Chermside instead. Long waits even when there are clearly spaces at tables, busy/slow and not enough staff. Food is fine when you get it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I frequent Wagamama often, and I love the freshness of the food, as well as the intricate flavours. My grown-up kids always chose it as No.1 on their list!