“OMG, the tastiest burger I have eaten”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #433 of 4,658 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stumbled across Grill'd at Westfield Chermside. Appears to be a chain, we were not familiar with the place. We ate there 2 days in a row. The burger was fantastic. I would say without a doubt the BEST burger i have eaten. It seems they promote "healthy" burgers and unlike a number of other burger outlets the burgers actually look like the pictures, and are fresh and tasty. They are licensed and have a nice variety of beverages. The first day we dined the waitress seemed to be on another planet. Forgot our drinks, forgot i asked for some ice etc. The second day she remembered everything we had ordered from the day before and was super friendly and attentive. What a great little place.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I love Grill'd. Their food is always tasty, they use great quality ingredients and the experience is consistent across the entire chain. Definitely my pick for healthy fast food...

Reviewed February 11, 2013

went there with a group of friends and we ate inside..it was packed and not even busy anywhere else. A great range of burgers. It was a little bit pricey but we all enjoyed our meals. There was some confusing with their ordering system but we finally figured it out. Meals prompt, hot and tasty - I would go back

Reviewed February 10, 2013

These burgers are high quality. But if you're used to ordering a burger with only some of the condiments and garnishes, don't expect them to get the order right . I asked for no sauce on my burger since I find it too sweet for my taste. The burger came fully loaded, just as described on the menu. So if you don't like sweet tasting burgers, you won't like their standardised fare.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It is hard to find a place that does consistantly good quality burgers, but if that is what you want THIS IS THE PLACE. My kids dragged me here first time, they like the burgers better than the multinational chain burger places... which is saying something.
The burgers are always fresh tasty and interesting & so are the chips. There lots of variety to pick from and decent salad on the burgers. I've tried lots of so-called great burger places that make it onto the "best burgers in Brisbane "list that every magazine , newspaper and blog seems to come up with, but there are very few anywhere as good as this so it keeps me coming back.