“Fresh & wholesome meals”

Fundies Whole Foods Cafe
Ranked #662 of 4,661 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great place for a catch-up with friends. The cafe is attached to the market. Good choice on the menu and also lots of fresh & inventive salads. If you're vegetarian or vegan this is a great spot. I love getting the salads & fresh juices takeaway too.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Fundies is our regular cafe for breakfast, lunch or just a delicious coffee especially after we have done the shopping next door at Fundies Foodstore. They make the most amazing salads but I think my favourite is their breakfasts.My husband loves their home made beans and I love how they get the poached eggs just right. We have never been disappointed so I am sure we will remain regular customers.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had an enjoyable and satisfying lunch here today. I had the small salad plate, a mixture with a variety of imaginative and tasty salads, and my partner had the chickpea burger with satay sauce, which he also really enjoyed. It's a pleasant place to eat with a good atmosphere and great service. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fundies is a godsend for folk who like tasty wholesome fresh food. I love their soy chai in a big bowl with honey on the side, their fresh juices, their Mediterranean Turkish sandwich, and their ever-changing, amazing salads. And the service is great. You'll feel virtuous going in and satisfied when you leave - what more could you want?

Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Beautifully presented, healthy, wholesome food. Great coffee. Love it! And whilst you are there pop into Fundies Foodstore- Brisbane's best health food store.