“Disappointing”

Spizzico Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #361 of 4,298 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went with freinds after the football, so it was a nice walk down from the Gabba. We were seated and served promptly but that was where the good things ended. I ordered from the specials board - Mamma's home made pasta with meat sauce. It was gluggy and way way over priced ($26 for a small bowl). My friends said their meals were average. I can only assume the restaurant is cashing in on the football crowd. I was disappointed because I had been told by a local it was a good place to eat; however after this experience, i won't be going back.

Visited June 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Very authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I celebrated my 40th birthday here with about 20 people and the food was really authentic. It came highly recommended by an Italian grandmother so I knew it must've been good. When we were there on a Sunday afternoon it was also full of Italian people having their lunch. They had a really good selection on their menu, the prices were decent and there was an outdoor deck which seated all of us on a long table which was really nice. The only thing I was surprised about was the location which was in a motel and the deck that we were on was facing a main road. But other than that it was great.

• Visited May 2014
Brisbane
“Yumm, Yumm, Yumm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

OMG, what a find, in a bit of a dodgey location, but what great authentic Italian food, probably one of the best Italian meals I have every had, very friend staff from greeting to waiter service, great food, what more could you ask for.

• Visited May 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

A wide menu is available to suit all tastes. The food is authentic Italian and reasonably priced. There are pizzas, pasta, meat and seafood dishes. The restaurant is licensed but you can byo.

Visited April 2014
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Having heard good reports, give it a go!!!
We had a very nice experience
The food and the service was very good!!!
We would eat here again!!