“Friendly with great atmosphere”
Review of Pane e Vino

Pane e Vino
Ranked #97 of 4,721 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate here upon arriving in Brisbane and thoroughly enjoyed the food, ambience and friendly, helpful staff.

Having eaten here a number of times during our trip I have no hesitation in recommending it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast for one late on a Tuesday morning. I was one of a few customers and the coffee took for ages to come. Apart from that it was ok.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch after shopping one Saturday in the city. Both of our meals were lovely, great service, highly recommend. No complaints.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I wish I could take Pane e Vino and transport it around the corner from where I live. My son and I frequented this delightful cafe when we found ourselves staying in Brisbane whilst my husband was in hospital. We would arrive tired after a day at Wesley Hospital and would be looked after by the friendly staff. My son (7) always had colouring to do & would be engaged in conversation often by the staff here. The food is good, very good. Unpretentious, wholesome and tasty... the wine list superb. I couldn't fault this place, at a time in our lives when we needed family around and didn't have any.... This place filled that void with their service, food and smiles. When my husband was on the mend I took him here for lunch... He insisted we go back for dinner that same day. Seven months later he still talks about the salad he ordered here. We can't wait to visit Brisbane again.

1  Thank Decima B
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This review is for those interested in having breakfast there.
Ordered 2 cappuccinos, the breakfast special and I played safe with a ham and cheese croissant.
Cappuccinos simply the smallest I have ever had in Brisbane even 30% froth. So about 3 sips and it was gone.

Breakfast special, bacon dry , poached eggs almost devoid of any egg white. Tomato burnt. A total disappointment.

Croissant .. was OK but how hard is it to get it wrong?

Service : non eventful

I would not recommend this place for breakfast.