Urban Thai Massage Brisbane City

Reviewed April 6, 2019
Ann C
Nashville, Tennessee
Best Thai Massage Ever!

I have been trying lots of places with massages, this is one of the best and the staff know what... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $34.15
from $264.17
from $257.20
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019

The price given on the website does not match the price listed in person, I pointed this out and the better price from the website was honored.

Including a tip, for a 45 minute traditional Thai massage I paid the equivalent of $50 USD.

The lady who gave me the massage was conscientious of making sure she was using the pressure that was best for me.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Had a little trouble finding the place but were glad we did so. We booked in for a couples/friends massage, getting Swedish massages. After helping my partner to pick what he wanted, I mentioned to the receptionist that this was my partner's first time getting a massage. There were plenty of time slots free so we booked in for the next available session.

Shoes off at the door, we went on through to the massage rooms at the back. Being hot and humid at this time of year in Brisbane, we were a bit worried that we'd be melting all the way through the massages. The climate controlled rooms were a very pleasant surprise! Right as the masseuses were getting started the receptionist hurried in and mentioned that this was my partner's first time - his masseuse changed her pressure to be more gentle and he enjoyed the experience immensely. One of the best massages I've had.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

My friend purchased me a Groupon voucher to cheer me up after a tough year. I have been in and out of hospital and unable to work or study during this time, of which I have nine months worth of Drs certificates. Unfortunately I missed the expiry date of the voucher however on the advice of Groupon contacted them to see if we could work something out given the extenuating circumstances. It was a firm no, they were not willing to show even a little leniency despite my certificates. What a waste of $130 and what disgraceful customer service to be unable to show some empathy for a potential return customer.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Sara R
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I came to Urban Thai Massage on my second day in Koh Samui. It’s so great that I have been every single day since my first visit. Extremely relaxing, the staff are very friendly and polite, a very clean massage spa and reasonably priced. It’s a fantastic place to get a massage!!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank beak1232014
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I liked this place the minute I walked in. Sandals off, nice soothing music and lovely smells reminiscent of Thailand but a world away outside. Penh ? spelling from Chiangmai was everything great about the Thai people, smiling, friendly and being older, very experienced in Thai massage. I used the Groupon coupon and it was excellent value, $69 for 90mins and I gave her a decent tip which was only fair I think. The place was clean, surprisingly quiet with the busy streets just downstairs/outside to the front. Recommended

Date of experience: February 2018