“Awesome food and views”

Ranked #84 of 4,734 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Offering spectacular panoramic views of Brisbane stretching to Moreton Bay, dining at the Summit is a memorable experience in a truly unique setting with delicious contemporary cuisine for you to enjoy.Spectacular Views From Every Table The restaurant layout is designed with terraced seating inside for up to 140 guests flowing to an open deck outside so everyone is assured panoramic views of Brisbane and the surrounds. The Summit offers regularly changing menu's of contemporary, quality cuisine. Fully licensed, the wine list offers an extensive selection of premium Australian Wines, with many offered by the glass.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I recently visited the Summit with my partner and his family for dinner. It was my first time, and I was really impressed by the decor, views and professionalism of the staff.

The menu was good, offering some interesting choices and catering to everyone in our group. Food came out quickly and was well presented and very tasty.

The only complaint that I have is that we were over served a little- we seemed to have 3 or 4 waiters looking after us, and they had trouble getting the timing right. Our plates were cleared before we finished, our bread came out after the entree, and we had to ask to get dessert menus. Maybe a little bit of training needed.

If you can look past that, it is a great restaurant, really good food, amazing views, and a little bit special.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

When we first arrived the girl on the desk totally ignored us
After standing there thinking we were invisible we were seated.
The steak was lovely but mash was cold
On the way out waiting to pay the same girl decided to take the payment from the man behind us the manager saw her do this and served us
She either had bad eye sight or just plain rude
Wasn't that bothered about the food but won't ever go back due to the LACK of customer service sorry to say

1  Thank Vegas200
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food is always great, the view spectacular and the service incredible.

We keep this restaurant for our most special occasions

3  Thank David_Waters-B1968
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was here over a year ago and I believe they have updated the menu, but at that time the venue was tired and ordinary. The food was passable, but I found that for the price I could have done better elsewhere. Maybe it has improved since I was there. I was being farewelled before I left to go overseas for three years.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Food & service was very good,our party of 17adults had a great time with meals served promptly as required but not rushed.Thanks Summit