“Wonderful European”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Wonderful European”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have dined at Moda on four occasions and each time have been pleasantly surprised. If dining in a group, I strongly suggest you do the Javier's Table Experience. It's a rustic style set chef's table of entree main and desserts prepared with signature dishes created from fresh seasonal produces selected by the chef (Javier Codina) for the entire table. Well worth $85.00pp

Visited April 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing food, great service !”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and i Went to Moda last Friday night , we arrived quite early and the staff made us feel very welcomed as soon as we came in .
We decided to go for their degustation menu as it was a special occasion for us . We really enjoyed it. the chef designed the menu for us with talent .
Every single dish was tasty , nicely presented and some of them out of this world .
We could as well enjoy the ambiance with a Spanish singer that night
The service was friendly and very attentive , we never had to ask for anything.
it was such a nice evening i recommend this place to everyone and cannot wait for the next occasion to go back !

Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing food, excellent service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have been here twice now, and I've had a wonderful experience both times. The food is creative, beautifully presented, and excellent quality. In particular, we loved the octopus and chorizo entrées, and the duck main. The service is perfect... all of the wait staff are helpful and friendly, and incredibly professional. This restaurant is the perfect location for a special occasion.

Sippy Downs, Australia
“Delightful but some improvements possible”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really liked the staff at this place. They were informative and friendly! The food was mostly great. I really liked the sweet potato and the duck leg dish but the swordfish dish was a bit blah. Plus it was served REALLY hot and I had to ask for them to change the dish, It burnt my tongue :( I feel they could have taken this meal off the bill or offered something complimentary at that point, but they didnt.
Great evening though, just avoid that dish.

“Fantastic Mediterranean Restaurant”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Being a massive fan of all things Spanish, and Mediterranean in general, my wife surprised me with an anniverasry dinner at Moda. Although on the pricey side, the quality far outweighed the costs. Teaming up typically Spanish dishes with some delightful Spanish Tempranillo, this place hit the nail on the head. The staff were extremely punctual and overly knowledgeable, and were able to offer great suggestions regarding the food and wine menus. Being a Friday night, the atmosphere was senstaional. Probably not the preferred ambience for a romantic dinner, but you can't help by get swept up in it all, and enjoy the experience. Overall, it was great food, tasty wine, fantastic staff, and an all round enjoyable experience dining at Moda. Thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014