“Beautiful Food Great Service”
Review of Moda

Moda
Ranked #63 of 4,369 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brisbane
“Beautiful Food Great Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Went to Moda for my birthday. The menu was superb there were choices tat met even the fussiest palate. The wine lst was huge we settled on martinis which were divine. I can thoroughly recommend the apple, lychee and french martinis. We can't speak highly enough of the food, the flavours and the service. Try the desert tapas for 2.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DavinC

Queensland, Australia
“Have to agree with 'Phenomenal!'”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Well, this place goes to the top of my list as the best restaurant I have eaten in years. It has everything going for it. The location is great, being the leafy end of Edward Street. The restaurant itself has that wonderful ambience of Alfresco dining in a wonderful Mediterranean courtyard complete with mosaic artwork and a crystal chandelier to really set the mood. Our waiters were really lovely guys and made a fabulous suggestion of a Spanish red wine that was perfect for us and our $100 budget. We had the mixed entree for 2 which was a selection of 3 starters. Our choice was the black pudding (try it before you judge haha), the octopus and the yummiest chicken croquettes. We then both ordered the beef cheeks which were to die for! Last but not least we shared the Churros which were accompanied by chocolate sauce and a rich, creamy ice cream.

I really think the fact that one of the owners is a Spanish chef and the other owner being a French foodie is a massive part of this restaurants success. The are both invested and it shows. Their staff could not speak more highly of them and they themselves were proud to work there. I cannot wait to return to this fabulous restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food was absolutely delicious! The staff were amazing, polite and professional. The atmosphere is relaxed and really enjoyable, doesn’t feel like the normal stuff restaurant feel. To start and to share we had Manolete chorizo sausage, Chicken croquettes, Half shell scallops and Squid and for my main I had the Beef tenderloin. The beef was so tender, just a perfect meal. All of the starters was brilliant. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend.

3 Thank BrisStar
Brisbane, Australia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My partern and I visited Moda for dinner on a Saturday night. The first thing you appreciate is the service. It's prompt, polite and efficient. We quickly had our menus and a drink order. It's interesting to note that Moda didn;t have any specials on offer. The menu has variety albiet a limited selection. I had the reef fish ceviche for entree and my partner had the croquettes. Both were of excellent quality. For mains my partner had the angel hair pasta with scallops and prawns. Plenty of garlic but tasty. I had the duck breast with wild rice and fig. Unfortunatley the duck breast was very tough and I left half on the plate as it was inedible. They promptly removed it from the bill. Apart from the duck, the meal and service were great. I would say it's a little overpriced and they need a more extensive menu (or at least some specials). We will return

“Yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is awesome .the food was lovely. I
Came here with my mum dad and brother we all agreed that this is yummy food. I loved the fish and beef so much the service was good. The waiters where friendly and chatty. I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely come here! It is awesome