“Just don't”

Ranked #187 of 390 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Massive amount of TV advertising not backed up by the kitchen or the staff. My Spanish omelette was overloaded to the MAX with about a full chorizo chopped that chunky that I had to remove it and slice it to fit it into my mouth. In the end I left the chorizo on the plate as it overwhelmed the dish. Very attractive menu photograph showing the end product and listing "oven roasted roma tomatoes in a balsamic glaze" appeared on the top of my omelette as partially- ripe raw roma tomatoes, no glaze either!
Snippy (male) staff, too interested in themselves and issuing commands to others while taking our order AND delivering our food. Several of them thought it was fine to yell out to others "you get that order and then ..etc etc over the top of our heads.
AND they got the specific request of "pancake stack NO CREAM NO ICE CREAM but with sliced strawberries" wrong, but soon whisked the plate away though when I told them that the child had a lactose intolerance and that it was asked to be left off!!

Snippy big glasses wearing supervisor type did smarmily advise that the messed up pancake order would be removed from the bill, but then inquired how the rest of the meal was and did like the comments I gave at all(as per above) and flounced off!

Go 10 steps further towards the Myer centre and enjoy a fabulous meal at CAFE MONDIAL, similar prices, quality food and wonderful service!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Meal was very average. Restaurant was understaffed, however the staff on hand were doing their best. Left wishing we had chosen a different eatery

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very average tepid coffee despite asking for it very hot. Cakes stale. Not a pleasurable experience. My friend did not enjoy it either and we don't plan to return

Reviewed August 21, 2012

When I have a craving for a lemon tart, I head to the closest Coffee Club and indulge in one of my favourite sweets. Disappointed if sold out.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Two out of our three breakfasts in Brisbane were at a Coffee Club. Their food is consistantly good, fresh and serving sizes are generous. Coffee's great and there's 9 times out of 10, service with a smile.