“WORST RESTAURANT IN BRISBANE”

Casablanca Brasserie Bar Cafe & Cellar Club
Ranked #3,090 of 4,325 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“WORST RESTAURANT IN BRISBANE”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

A word of advise, never eat here!! My partner and I bought a voucher from spreets that promised $90 worth of food and drinks for $39. If we had known what we were in for we wouldn't have bought it for 5 cents. We were seated by a very rude woman that almost shouted at us to "sit there". Once we ordered and were waiting we heard the people at the table behing us complain about a ladies frozen, microwaved calamari dish. The very rude waitress replied "I will not replace your meal, you read what it was in the menu, you will have to share with your friend" then stormed off. Our "meals" arrived, my partners crab lasagne smelt so horrible he couldn't even eat it, it was full of crab shells and the side salad consisted of wilted lettuce leaves and a hideous dressing. My meal of morrocan spiced chicken was served with cold rice and wilted leaves, I could not even determine which part of the chicken I was eating. There was little to no table service, plates were piled up on tables. Overall worst dinning experience to date!!

12 Thank Sunshineandlollipop

Brisbane, Australia
“Appalling Service and Never Been So Poorly Treated And Overpriced Food”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We booked the restaurant for 630 on a Sunday night. We arrived to find the place pretty full. No one greeted us. Everyone was sitting glum faced waiting for their meals. My wife went to get a menu and the waitress came over and said "There is a delay in the kitchen so I do not want to hear you complain because I have told you" on a stern voice. We were so taken back with the rudeness. We sat and waited an hour for the entree. I had calamari that was obviously taken straight out of the frozen box and put in the microwave. Wife had chips which were ok. We ordered a Sirloin Steak each with potato and veges. We got a cold potato some lettuce leaves and a steak that was tender but grisly. Needless to say we ate it albeit not much of the cold potato. All I can say is that for $26.50 per steak and $10.50 for the calamari you would feel ripped off as it was basically a counter meal. The woman who greeted us was not to be seen when we paid and needless to day I doubt I will ever see her again as if this is the standard of meal they serve I cannot see it lasting. Avoid it as there are much better places across the road or down the street.

3 Thank Bargain_Benno