“Great food with excellent service”
Review of Caravanserai

Caravanserai
Ranked #99 of 4,892 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a friend on a Wednesday night. There were still quite a few diners which gave it a really nice vibrant atmosphere.

We shared the platter for 2 which had meatballs, haloumi, ribs, prawns and chicken skewers with rice, bread and beans. It was the perfect amount of food and allowed us to try a little of everything. I'm not sure however it would be enough food for two men and I know it wouldn't have been enough food if it was my partner and I sharing. That could just be because he eats a lot :-)

It was all very tasty and we felt worth the $62. The service was excellent. Perfect combination of being attentive but not overbearing.

We had a really lovely evening and I would recommend trying it out.

2  Thank TBs_gone_wild

Reviewed January 18, 2014

They took us (group of four) at the last minute on a Saturday night ... and glad they did. Great mixed entrees with my favorite fried haloumi. Nice mains, good service ... a bit more light would be appreciated but all in all a nice pleasant meal.

1  Thank able58
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Six of us had lunch at Caravanserai today on the way to the airport,the staff were very friendly and helpful and let us clog up the place with our bags, and veg out at their table with beers and wine until they were ready to serve lunch.
We had the Full Banquet and it was absolutely beautiful, we all thoroughly enjoyed it. We will definitely be back next time were down.
Karen

2  Thank KarryL
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great food but we were pushed off our table after only 45 mins. We reserved our table but the head waitress (or manager) asked us to leave because someone else really wanted the table. My knife and fork had only just rested on the plate. I would have liked to lingered for just even five minutes and consider sweets.

1  Thank Anspanna
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We came to the restaurant for my youngest's seventh birthday. Understanding children, they are quick to get your orders and quick to have your food to you. The food is great. The Turkish Delight came with a sparkler. What more could you ask for?

1  Thank drinkcoffee