“Tasty Thai”

Bow Thai Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Authentic food in a beautiful restaurant.

My favourite dish is the cashew chicken - quite different & super tasty.

1  Thank ruatraveller

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Nice food. Great service. Central location in china town. Try the duck curry

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We both enjoyed our meal. We found it unusual that the rice wasn't delivered in a bowl but instead was dished up to us (when I say unusual I mean that it is not something we are used to).

We sat inside as the restaurant is on a busy corner and we thought that it would have been too noisy outside.

Food was very nice, we would go back.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Simply the best Thai... beautiful curries and the coconut rice is the best I have come across. Try the Choo Chee Talay (Seafood), the Chicken and Cashew (a jazzed up version of the traditional) and the Panang Duck is really tasty. Another favourite is the Thoon Thong starter. YUM!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

The food is ok but in all was fairly expensive. Will keep searching I think.