Review Highlights

Fantastic Tour Guide and Tour Manager

Reviewed April 10, 2015
Edward O
Brisbane, Australia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

I strongly recomended MarZena Tour to everybody. Her knowladge about places, professional way to prepare trip was fantastic.
We was in Australia first time and we Feel very safe with MarZena.
We return on September with big group and can't wait to work with MarZena again.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2015

I participated in a tour organised by Marzena Clarke for the Polish Seniors Club in Brisbane. The tour was lovely and she put all of the pictures from the tour on her website, so we could access them later for free. I really recommend Marzena (Maz) as a tour organiser and a tour guide, especially for seniors citizens.

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Edward O
Reviewed December 25, 2014 via mobile

Marzena is really lovely and adapt her tours on what you are interested, she knows really well the city and surrounding. She had plenty of tips and side stories about the area. We meet here by her web site. She speaks several languages as English, Polish, Italian, some French also. We went sailing in Morton's bay, cruising on the river around the CBD, view city by night and visit southbank. I really would recommend her if you are short in time and you want to make the best of your time in Brisbane!

3  Thank soyouz74