Book In Advance
Tours from Tash Maree Tours & Events tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Brisbane
from $103.68
from $70.79
from $77.94
from $57.20
More Info
All reviews wine tour mt tamborine cheese factory hens party gourmet lunch a wonderful tour guide door to door service witches falls would highly recommend this tour small group day tour a lot of fun tambourine wineries distillery liqueur knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Good day from start to finish. Door to door pick up, great wineries and good mix of food and drink! We had some issues with the schedule with your first booking as my dad was poorly and Tash could not have been more empathetic or accommodating. Would not hesitate to recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tash was so awesome! Very experienced tour guide, good driver and just a great person to hang out with for the day. The Hamptons Winery was the best. Food and wine was amazing! The distillery was fun too. We went on this day tour for group bonding for the end of financial year and we all had such an outstanding time. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Outstanding
Tash is super friendly and bubbly. First stop was the winery which was relaxing. Then off to a stunning 2 course lunch on the Lake.
Brewery was the last stop to enjoy a paddle

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019

Tash Maree Tours was an excellent way to gather all my brothers and sisters and extended family together to celebrate my 60th. We were together on the bus comfortably enjoying the travel and scenery on Mt Tamborine not having to worry if everyone was in tow or getting lost. Tash is an exceptional driver and lovely host ensuring all aboard are enjoying the day. Would take this tour again in a heart beat, we all had so much fun and Tash made my birthday effortless to arrange THANK YOU.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019

This wine tasting tour to Mount Tamborine was a great trip to see some of the countryside around Brisbane without a car. And of course it was great fun to have some wine to taste at the same time. Tash very kindly absorbed me into the tour despite me only ringing up late in the previous day. Joining instructions were very clear. Had I booked earlier I could have been collected at my accommodation but I fully understood that this was no longer possible as it would have changed the whole schedule. However, there was a very central and easy to find meeting point and everything went according to plan. Ours was a small group of 7 people from different countries and the atmosphere was very relaxed, largely due to Tash's easy but enthusiastic and professional way with us all. She was a great driver, and the minibus was comfortable. We visited some great places and had a delicious lunch. Unfortunately the weather was not good and it rained during the day, but as a consequence it was a good day to go for a drive and have things to do other than wandering around in the rain. It would be even more enjoyable on a lovely sunny day, and if you like music you might like to go on a weekend, when apparently the brewery also visited on the tour has live music and dancing (check first). At the end of the day Tash dropped me off where I was staying. The day is leisurely and relaxed, and if you have been doing a lot of hectic sightseeing it is a very pleasant and fun way to spend a few hours in good company. I would not hesitate to recommend it and indeed have bought a gift voucher for others on the basis of my experience

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Special mention to Jackie. She was amazing. The winery tour was great and the locations were stunning

Date of experience: March 2019