Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Hotels.com$121
Priceline$116
CheapTickets$121
1,683 results
All reviews great location enclosed balcony car park albert street bedroom apartment queen st mall washing machine and dryer botanic gardens myer centre business trip good size air conditioning these apartments south bank oaks floor city
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Room is spacious and clean. Pillows too thick to enjoy a comfortable sleep. Do suggest a coffee machine with pods would give greater value for money. Brooke at reception provided an exceptional professional service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OFTB, Front office supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Thank you keith_Kirkham for your recent review

I am very pleased you enjoyed our spacious apartments. I am sorry that the pillows were not to your liking, reception is available 24 hours so please inform us next time so we can locate a pillow more suited to you.

Thank you for your positive feedback, it was a pleasure to have you stay and I will look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I didn't get much co-operation from the reception. It is terrible, if you have guest from abroad who doesn't have any mobile to contact with. But the room was clean and good for sound sleep. As it is an expensive motel, I would suggest to improve the service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OFTB, Front Office Supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Mobashwer,

Thank you for your recent review on your stay with us.

I am pleased to see you found the rooms to be clean and had a sound sleep whist you stayed with us, I am however, concerned by the comment with regard to co-operation from reception and I would be very appreciative if you could provide us with more information so that I am able to look into this.

Despite the negatives, I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future and I hope to hear from you soon with more details on your recent stay.

Kind regards,

Amber

Reviewed November 20, 2017

A bit stingy having a doona between two sheets- a cover would be a nice touch. Very well
Set up apartment with everything we needed. Quiet, safe, a/c was a bit too cold for us even after we tried to adjust it but otherwise a lovely place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Winter-lovin
OFTB, Front Office Supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Winter-lovin,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your recent stay with us at Oaks Festival Towers.

We are pleased you found our apartments to be well set up and everything you required throughout your stay. We apologise regarding the air-conditioning in your apartment, next time you do stay please don't hesitate to contact our 24hr reception if there is any issues about the air-conditioning so we can rectify this for a more comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Festival Towers.

Kind Regards

Neo

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Whilst our stay was good in respect of a good relatively quiet room the following are my comments:
- room service was poor in that the bed was left unmade and also still left after we complained
- we had to wait too long for service at the front desk
- towels were not changed each day even after we complained
- coffee and tea provisions were not topped up each day

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OFTB, Front office supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you 535clive for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was less then favourable, this certainly isn’t the Oaks experience we aim to provide our guests.

Firstly I would like to apologise that servicing standard was below par and was not rectified after you spoke to our staff. I have discussed this with our housekeeping department and front office staff.

I hope to welcome you back to Oaks Festival Towers soon to provide you with the true Oaks experience

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Enjoyed our stay. Close to city and eateries. Easy walking to markets and city cat. Rooms tidy and comfortable. Attending staff patient, courteous & efficient. Clear signage or Instructions to enter carpark needed with confirmation.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OFTB, front office supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you 13janellec for your recent review

We are in the perfect location in Brisbane, so I am very pleased you found us to be ideally located for all of your needs and your experience with us was enjoyable.

I will pass on your kind words to our staff because providing great customer service is something we pride ourselves on.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks festival Towers for your next visit