I stayed at Oaks Festival Towers, Brisbane for 2 weeks in Feb 2013 first half. The apartment size is quite large. The kitchen is well equipped with all the utensils and cutlery. I had an apartment on the 19th floor and even though the apartment is right in the middle of CBD, I did not hear a single noise from outside. The housekeeping staff did their job perfectly. The apartment is right next to Queen Street Mall, which has plenty of options for eating out and buying groceries. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful in providing directions.
A few shortcomings:
1. The apartment does not serve breakfast. This means you prepare it yourself or go to a place outside.
2. The apartment does not have a safe/locker. They have one at the reception which is accessed by hotel staff. I did not feel comfortable leaving my passport in the room or in the locker at the reception. Hence, I was forced to carry it with me for the entire 2 weeks, which was also risky.
3. There is no parking place any where nearby.
However, considering the positives, I would come back to stay there if I get the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prime position and providing spacious modern design, first class technology and facilities, is Oaks Festival Towers. Guests can sample top restaurants and late-night bars, irresistible shopping, galleries, theatres, movies and museums which are all nearby. Oaks Festival Towers comprises of one and two bedroom contemporary, self-contained apartments each with a private balcony and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Festival Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Festival Towers Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Festival Hotel