Based on this last experience we will never stay at an Oaks establishment again!! We have stayed in 4 other Oaks apartments in Brisbane and Sydney and Festival Towers was a big!! let down.
I have advised the travel agent of this and the reason for this decision.
1. Dirty cutlery and crockery
2. Dirty torn and saggy furniture
3. Window covering torn and not fitting to the window
4. Basic good customer service was lacking. (with the exception of 2 Staff members there was a gross lack of "customer service")
After having to change rooms because of a broken TV and torn damaged furniture, the second room was not a lot better.
I'm sorry to say I didn't fully read the last few reviews....I wish I had!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prime position and providing spacious modern design, first class technology and facilities, is Oaks Festival Towers. Guests can sample top restaurants and late-night bars, irresistible shopping, galleries, theatres, movies and museums which are all nearby. Oaks Festival Towers comprises of one and two bedroom contemporary, self-contained apartments each with a private balcony and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Festival Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Festival Towers Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Festival Hotel