“Lovely stay!”

Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Ranked #44 of 157 Hotels in Brisbane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We chose to book large room with comfortable king sized bed.
After a night out (we were attending a Ball across the road at the town hall), we order room service. The pizza was hot and PERFECT! I was also pleasantly surprised by the size of the bowl of chips which easily satisfied all 4 of us - and at $39 delivered to our room, fresh and hot, I was impressed!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sunshine Coast
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel the first time was in Mercure wing and found the experience very average, this time I stayed in Pullman wing and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I was given a corner room which was large and well appointed. The staff were very good although checking out was slow due to too many guests and not enough staff. The buffet breakfast was good and the self serve expresso machines made a very good coffee. Best of all The Pullman is very central an easy walking distance to most parts of CBD, dining and shopping. The only fault I have, was the very inconsistent internet access, some times it was just not available and I had to resort to my phone for a connection.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear trevoz,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the hotel. It’s great to read you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we’re pleased to know your second time at the hotel improved on your first visit.

My apologies for the slow checkout, if you do stay with us again we do have the option of Express Checkout for our guests and my apologies about the inconsistent internet connection – something I will bring up with our supplier.

I will pass on your kind words about the staff as I know they will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you again on another occasion.

Grant Parnell
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My daughter and I both stayed here for a weekend break. We had our own rooms, both rooms where large and comfy as. My room had been upgraded and was larger again, having a king size bed, couch, small table and chairs. Plenty of room to move around and spread out. Staff were friendly and helpful, the location of the Hotel is great. I was on the 4th floor close to a busy road, didn't hear any traffic noise only the occasional siren. Within easy walking distance of Roma St. Station and park, about a block away from Central Station. Queen Street Mall two blocks away, with plenty of cafes. For those complaining about the breakfast at the Pullman, a short walk would have had you eating outdoors/undercover and at a much cheaper price. Southbank restaurants and market are also a very doable walk. We taxied back due to the heat of that day which cost just over $10. We wandered over to the pool at the next door Mercure, I wasn't impressed - we didn't go in the pool probably still great for a cool down. The area around the pool was crowded and not welcoming.
The bar offers an outdoor area overlooking Ann Street, views I suppose aren't that good but being able to relax with a drink in a cool area is.
I was happy with my stay at the Pullman and yes I would certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ms_Scanna,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square. It is great that you enjoyed your upgrade, I’m happy that we were able to offer that to you. We are thankfully in a very central location making it easy for our guests to access all types of sightseeing in Brisbane.

It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Grant Parnell