$90
$138
Priceline
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$95
$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$107
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$158
$146
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$103
$79
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$112
$81
2,074 results
All reviewsthe executive loungekg barbalcony roomroom servicecity hallaccor membervalet parkingcentral locationqueen street mallreception areaan upgradecomfortable roomsrooftop poolbuffet breakfastwould stay againpublic transportbusiness trip
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had a great time at this hotel.. my only thought would be that its nots really a 5 star hotel.. id say more of a 4-4.5 star hotel
still had a great time.. we got a free upgrade to a balcony room and a free bottle of wine on arrival.. it was a great rest away from the teenage children, even if it only was one night .

Room Tip: the balcony room with a view to the old church across the way... any other room has views to the office buildings,which isnt stated when booking
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. I hope you enjoyed your upgrade and complimentary bottle of wine.

We are grateful to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and i traveled to Brisbane for a friends 50 th Birthday were only there for 4 days so wanted a hotel close to the city centre for shopping and restaurants the Sebel is perfect for this close to all amenities including the rail link direct from the Airport . The room was fine for a quick stay as we only slept there and were out most during the day My wife shopping and me carrying the bags the river was great with cafes and walks and the Market on Sunday were we met friends for lunch. We were out to dinner most nights but had dinner in at the restaurant one night the meal was very basic for the money we paid . had breakfast in the restaurant every morning all good . We must have arrived on the only weekend that had rain as it set in and we had showers most days we were there but all an all we had a great stay and a great 4 days in Brisbane

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. It’s good to know the hotel met your locality needs and hope you enjoyed your friends 50th.

It is great to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I ended up staying here courtesy of Virgin Blue when connecting flights failed to connect and I had to spend an unexpected night in Brisbane. Virgin (I assume) has an arrangement with the hotel and when I checked in all had been organised - accommodation paid for and a voucher for meals etc.

Hotel well located in city centre. Staff on the check in were courteous and efficient. Room was small, but well appointed and clean. Good minibar and well stocked bathroom - I'm not a big fan of the soap dispensers on the wall - so good to get 'proper' toiletries.

Didn't have dinner at the hotel, but breakfast was good and staff in the restaurant were chatty and friendly - even at 6 am!

All in all a pleasant stay, even though not planned. Credit to Virgin for dealing so smoothly with the disrupted flight passengers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. It is good to hear that everything was organised for your arrival and the staff were friendly and chatty – even at 6am in the morning!

It is always fantastic to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Excellent value for money
Very centrally located on King George Square and witin walking distance of everything!
Our room was directly opposite Town Hall clock and we didn't hear a thing!
Room nice size, wonderfully comfy bed, pillows etc... with excellent area for business (we were there for play though :))
Staff very friendly, helpful & knowledgable. Check in & out were both quick and seemless.
Reception, foyers, bar, lifts... all modern & spotless
Roomservice was some of the best I've come across (we shared the sandwich)
Pool area was a little rundown but it is the middle of winter so perhaps it will be better in summer.
Would I stay again? ABSOLUTELY!

Room Tip: Indulgent for the price; Such a treat
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. It is nice to read you thought the hotel was excellent and I am glad the staff were friendly and helpful to you.

It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This complex has two hotels in two different buildings, joined together, one reception and restaurant for both. I have stayed in the Sebel rooms before and they are excellent. This time I was booked into the Citigate rooms, which although are good, are not to the same standard as the Sebel. My company rate was $215 night , parking and breakfast extra. This seems expensive compared, to say the Crown Plaza in Melbourne which has better rooms but $20 cheaper. The room is clean, but smallish, bed excellent. Room service dinner was fast and no complaints on the quality of a club sandwich. Breakfast buffet is expansive and all fresh and hot - no complaints.Overall a good hotel ,but the sister Sebel has the better rooms, but are dearer again.

Room Tip: Choose the Sebel rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. We are delighted that you enjoy our Sebel rooms along with room service and breakfast in Bistro Allure.