$90
$135
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$104
$79
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$157
$146
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$112
$106
  • Pool
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$117
$69
Agoda.com
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$96
$84
$77
$74
$104
$100
Trip.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$146
$122
Agoda.com
2,083 results
All reviewskg barthe executive loungebalcony roomroom servicecity hallaccor membervalet parkingqueen street mallcentral locationreception areaan upgradecomfortable roomsrooftop poolbuffet breakfastwould stay againpublic transportbusiness trip
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Excellent value for money
Very centrally located on King George Square and witin walking distance of everything!
Our room was directly opposite Town Hall clock and we didn't hear a thing!
Room nice size, wonderfully comfy bed, pillows etc... with excellent area for business (we were there for play though :))
Staff very friendly, helpful & knowledgable. Check in & out were both quick and seemless.
Reception, foyers, bar, lifts... all modern & spotless
Roomservice was some of the best I've come across (we shared the sandwich)
Pool area was a little rundown but it is the middle of winter so perhaps it will be better in summer.
Would I stay again? ABSOLUTELY!

Room Tip: Indulgent for the price; Such a treat
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. It is nice to read you thought the hotel was excellent and I am glad the staff were friendly and helpful to you.

It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This complex has two hotels in two different buildings, joined together, one reception and restaurant for both. I have stayed in the Sebel rooms before and they are excellent. This time I was booked into the Citigate rooms, which although are good, are not to the same standard as the Sebel. My company rate was $215 night , parking and breakfast extra. This seems expensive compared, to say the Crown Plaza in Melbourne which has better rooms but $20 cheaper. The room is clean, but smallish, bed excellent. Room service dinner was fast and no complaints on the quality of a club sandwich. Breakfast buffet is expansive and all fresh and hot - no complaints.Overall a good hotel ,but the sister Sebel has the better rooms, but are dearer again.

Room Tip: Choose the Sebel rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. We are delighted that you enjoy our Sebel rooms along with room service and breakfast in Bistro Allure.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The hotel provided a very suitable "executive" suite and services for my business stay and was well maintained and QUIET! Thankyou for that. With a large conference on there (not mine) this was a pleasant surprise and teh "quick checkout" option essential and very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. I’m glad the hotel and room met your business needs and the quick checkout was helpful to you.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We got into Brisbane by skytrain and walked to the hotel within 15 mins so no need for taxis. It is in an excellent location in the CBD and we walked to the river, museums, art gallery, Roma St Park, Queen St Mall...all easy walks! We took the bus to Chermside shopping centre, also easy as bus station is across the road from hotel.
The concierge Kieron was really helpful and a good laugh too.
Our shower flooded and it was fixed quickly while we were out for the day.
We would definitely stay there if we go back to Brisbane.

Room Tip: Go to wotif.au to get a good price. We probably wouldn't have stayed there as I think it is really expensive normally.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. I’m glad the location met your needs along with the assistance from Kieron and that the shower was fixed quickly for you by our engineering team.

It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team especially Keiron.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

If you like to sleep I would never recommend this hotel. My wife slept with a pillow over her head all night. I paid almost $300/night and hardly slept a wink. My advice is stay somewhere else. I had the worst night's sleep I have ever had in a hotel room. Never again

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Peter L
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

I’m sorry to hear you had a noisy room and concerned that neither you nor your wife had a good nights sleep. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and ensure we allocate you a different room. Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously. It is through such feedback, that we can improve our service to meet our guests needs.