$77
$134
$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$157
$146
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$104
$79
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$112
$106
$69
$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$95
$84
$104
$100
Trip.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$117
$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$146
$121
2,081 results
All reviewskg barthe executive loungebalcony roomroom servicecity hallaccor membervalet parkingqueen street mallcentral locationreception areaan upgradecomfortable roomsrooftop poolbuffet breakfastwould stay againpublic transportbusiness trip
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stayed for two nights recently, good location, decent room. Check in was a nightmare as the reception could not find my booking, and then I was sent to a room which already has 2 colleagues in. It was sorted out eventually after we came back from dinner. The concierge was professional though.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Its an old hotel that has had a recent face-lift - but only partially (carpet, bedding, etc). Doors, floor foyer, ceiling (yes you look up when you lie in bed), lighting, cupboard fittings, were still from the 80s.

Disappointing as that was, it was the cleaning and upkeep of the toilet that really made this place miserable (last performed in the 80s perhaps?)

I'd strongly advise business/corporate travelers to stay away from this place. It doesn't inspire.

See photos and you'll know why.

Room Tip: Don't have the $30 breakfast buffett when you are 5 mins away from the main shopping strip in Brisbane.
1  Thank clackers2000
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

It is disappointing to us that the cleaning of your room and toilet was not good. This is certainly not normal for our hotel and your comments have been passed onto our housekeeping department for follow up.

We would also like to let you know that the hotel will be going through a refurbishment towards the end of the year/early next year, which are all looking forward too. Again thank you for your feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was staying for the week for work, overall my experience was good, couple of niggles but as a business hotel it was good.

Check-in: Good and efficient, helpful with luggage (I had quite a bit)
The room: Decent sized for what I expected, mostly just used it for sleeping and watching a bit of TV so was a good fit. Bathroom had some mould on the roof, wasn't a lot and housekeeping did sort it out once brought to attention.
Room Service: Had once during my week there, ordered around 11am, was delivered within 25 minutes (they had given ETA of 30 minutes), food was of good quality.
Restaurant (Bistro Allure): Ate breakfast a couple of times, nothing to write home about and overpriced but good variety. Had dinner twice, completely different experiences. First night there had Pumpkin soup and the Winter warmer Beef cheeks, which was amazing and tender, good craft beer and wine list. Second time, entrée was good (beef tempura) but fettuccine with vegetables took over an hour to come out and was bland and undercooked.
Location: Nice and centrally located, 2 minutes walk to Queen St Mall, easy to get taxis, trains, buses etc..

Overall as a place that my work paid for I was happy, but if I was staying in Brisbane for leisure there are better places available.

Room Tip: Dont bother with Breakfast at hotel, nicer and cheaper places in Queens St Mall and King George Square.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

I’m glad the hotel and room met your business and location needs. However it is disappointing to us that the service and quality you received for your meal did not meet your expectations.

Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously. It is through such feedback, that we can improve our service to meet our guests needs. I will ensure your comments are passed onto our kitchen and food and beverage teams.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I found the hotel lovely. The rooms were large and clean. Walking distance to most places in Brisbane

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed for one night, the room and bathroom were reasonably modern and cleanliness was good. Service was friendly, and most importantly, the bed was great! It was very central and convenient, and the business centre was very convenient (if in need of a bit of a OS update) There were a few small touches missing, which would have made it a five star - hotel information booklet, the radio reception on the TV was terrible, and the water pressure on the shower could have been better. Would definitely stay again.

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. I’m glad the room and hotel met your needs and the staff were friendly.

It is always great to receive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team.