2,112 results
All reviews the executive lounge kg bar balcony room room service city hall accor member valet parking queen street mall central location reception area an upgrade comfortable rooms rooftop bar buffet breakfast public transport would stay again business trip
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Lovely room and really comfortable bed. I wouldn't recommend the attached restaurant for breakfast (overpriced) or dinner (small menu). Get out and about for breakfast Brisbane has a lot of nice and quirky cafe's that are a lot cheaper. If you want to eat in the hotel would recommend room service the menu is much better.

Nice gym and pool and was so easy to get parking

Excellent front desk service

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane. I’m glad the room met your needs.

It is always great to receive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto our team especially the kitchen team.

Grant Parnell
The Sebel & Citigate King George Square Brisbane

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Great welcome, friendly staff. Rooms were very clean, comfy and quiet. Facilities were awesome - restaurant and bar. We had the best night's sleep ever! A credit to your company!

Room Tip: Every room is a good one!
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed at the Sebel for a quick overnight stay, and were supposed to be in an upgraded renovated room. After arriving dead tired at 8pm, we didn't have the energy to question whether we had actually been put in a renovated room... if it was, they should fire the designer. There is a lack of inter-room insulation as you can hear the adjoining rooms next to and above you talk, flush or shower.

Bathroom is OK, has 2 sinks in the upgraded room, but only 1 bar of (cheap dehydrating) soap? This hotel suffers from the typical shower problem. Sure it saves 50% water, but it takes 3 times as long to shower. Any water (=cost) savings they experience is due to people being so frustrated with it they don't bother.

On the up side, is good value on a room only rate, the room service is prompt and not extortionately overpriced (wagyu beef burger and spaghetti bolognese both great), and the 2 layers of thick window glass blocks out the noise from the busy road well.

Overall, not bad, but not great.

Room Tip: Reiterate "Renovated room"
1  Thank cwgcwg
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed at the Citgate last week on a Business Trip. Aound 8 pm, I asked the young staff member at Conciege if he could tell me about the Business Centre. I wanted to print some emails for work. After umming and ahhing for what seemed like an eternity, he said he didnt know and told me to go across and ask the Front Desk Instead. I was shocked that he did not know his own Hotel Facilties. His Attitude was also very poor. Thankfully, the Receptionist helped me out and organised for a Complimentary 15 mins Internet Usage. I did mention to the Front Desk about the incident.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We missed our connecting flight and Virgin Australia put us up here for the night.

Even though we only had six hours here it was still great.

Fabulously large foyer - nice welcome.

Check-in was fast, We got a great room on the 15th floor, it had everything you need for a nights sleep, spotlessly new, modern room, nice clean crisp sheets and comfy bed - bathroom looked a little dated but still okay.

Only had night room service menu available as 1am - toasted sandwich was okay