Pullman Brisbane King George Square
$168
$152
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$88
$71
  • Pool
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$118
$92
Orbitz.com
$125
$106
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Aabon Apartments & Motel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$100
$75
$69
$57
2,010 results
All reviewskg barthe executive loungeroom servicebalcony roomcity hallaccor membervalet parkingcentral locationqueen street mallreception areaan upgradecomfortable roomsbuffet breakfastwould stay againrooftop barlocation is excellentbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed at the Citgate last week on a Business Trip. Aound 8 pm, I asked the young staff member at Conciege if he could tell me about the Business Centre. I wanted to print some emails for work. After umming and ahhing for what seemed like an eternity, he said he didnt know and told me to go across and ask the Front Desk Instead. I was shocked that he did not know his own Hotel Facilties. His Attitude was also very poor. Thankfully, the Receptionist helped me out and organised for a Complimentary 15 mins Internet Usage. I did mention to the Front Desk about the incident.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We missed our connecting flight and Virgin Australia put us up here for the night.

Even though we only had six hours here it was still great.

Fabulously large foyer - nice welcome.

Check-in was fast, We got a great room on the 15th floor, it had everything you need for a nights sleep, spotlessly new, modern room, nice clean crisp sheets and comfy bed - bathroom looked a little dated but still okay.

Only had night room service menu available as 1am - toasted sandwich was okay

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was booked into this hotel by Quantas after a schedule change caused me to miss my connection. The location was good, convenient to the downtown businesses. The room I had, 305, was a small room near the elevators, with a window overlooking a brick wall, no sky or windows visible. The shower was a curtained off corner of the bath, which gets the entire floor wet when used. The room cost me nothing, but the meals in the restaurant were all about ten dollars more than I was alloted, and the internet, wireless or ethernet was an extra $30 for te day. The reception and staff were courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, and the bed was good, the room, inspite of its location near the elevators was quiet.

Room Tip: stay away from rooms ending in 05, too small!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Good sized room, comfortable bed and very reasonably priced parking. Just don't count on the bed configuration of your choice :)

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We bought a Wotif Mystery Hotel and landed the Sebel. Except for the check in guy who totally disregarded our requests, the room was very good. Nice size, well made very comfortable bed and room service breakfast was prompt ( and still hot). Parking was $ 30 which is a good deal for overnight in Brisbane.

Room Tip: Be sure you are staying in the Sebel tower, not the Citigate. Ask for a high floor.