All reviewsbathroom apartmentgreat locationedward stheated spato central train stationhome away from homebrisbane private hospitalqueen street mallcleaning staffnice apartmentsthese apartmentsgreat apartmentconvenience storeon site parkingclean tidyair conwould stay again
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just spent a week a the Quest - great place - right on the edge of the CBD - close to the free Brisbane bus shuttle and Queen street mall. Had an apartment overlooking the city. Di at the front desk was very helpful - when we checked in she pointed out on the map several sights to see while we were in Brisbane (which we did). If you're looking for an apartment while in Brisbane stay here!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Lovely, spacious, clean rooms. Nice pool and BBQ area. Wonderful, friendly, smiling staff. Great location, short walk from city mall and central train station. Plenty of restaurants nearby, try O Bar or Jak and Hill in Astor Tce. Great stay - definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Taking my daughter and grandkids to see Disney on ice at Boondall entertainment centre on the 28th june
Have booked 3 nites that the Quest Spring hill ... great apartments... love the staff they are so helpful... a very convienent place to stay
This is our 4th stay at the Quest Spring Hill , did I mention that I love staying there lol
but dont take my word for it, try it for yourself

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Val K
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

This Quest Residence was amazing!

My husband had to work in Australia and I decided to go with him. Being from thd US abit concerned that I would be alone most days when he booked this unit.

The staff were all amazing and extremely helpful... even calling me cabs when I came back from day tours, telling me where to buy food ect.

The apartment was oddly wonderful! Extremely clean, 2 bedroom with patio set (very surprised), washer & dryer was a huge plus. Wonderfully furnished, comfy beds & a great view.

* Highly recommend Spring Hill on Upper Edwards Street *

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jean R
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Excellent facilities and wonderful friendly and helpful staff at the front counter greeted our family of four last week. Although a quick 1 night stopover, the 2 bdrm/2bathrm (Appt 31) was very clean, modern and well stocked (even had it's own laundry facilities). Close to everything, parked the car in the free carpark and we walked to a restaurant in the city. We highly recommend the Quest Spring Hill and will be back!

Room Tip: Massive balcony in Appt 31
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family