All reviews bathroom apartment great location edward st heated spa to central train station home away from home brisbane private hospital queen street mall cleaning staff nice apartments these apartments great apartment convenience store on site parking clean tidy air con would stay again
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed at various Quest properties for work related travel and have always been impressed, so opted to give the Spring Hill property a try for some personal travel to Brisbane. I had a very comfortable and enjoyable one-week stay with a friend in a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the 14th floor. The apartment was spacious and well equipped. Housekeeping was exemplary, reception staff were friendly and efficient, and the gym and pool facilities were great. The property is an easy walk to the cbd, but despite its proximity was vey quiet. I will happily return here when I am next in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Diana F, Owner at Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. We do have the best housekeepers, reception and maintenance staff in the world!!! I have passed on your message and it made everyone's day!
These reviews really helps us when other potential guests are looking for accommodation and checking our reviews. Thank You!!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

As a frequent business traveler, I have stayed in many hotels around AU/ANZ in past few years and over 10 times this year in this particular hotel; I can say that this hotel is on my list of top-3 favorite hotels in Australia. Great location, free car park and internet, Always clean pool, SPA and Gym; extremely clean rooms and beds, consistent and great room service and housekeeping; BUT…..… all these are not the highlight of this hotel’s attractions. #1 reason to stay here is its SUPER friendly, nice and helpful staff. Many Thanks to everyone @ Quest Spring Hill! See you again next year...

Room Tip: Best room 127-137-147
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

We have all enjoyed reading your wonderful review and look forward to having you stay with us again shortly. As you are a business traveller we really try and understand what it is like being away from your family and all make an effort to be your 'home away from home' It is always a pleasure to have you stay at Quest Spring Hill !

Reviewed October 26, 2013

A great list of boxes get ticked -
1) Easy to find
2) Central Location in walking distance to most things
3) Easy access carpark (free!)
4) Good, clean, well maintained facilities
5) Large rooms/apartments
6) Gym and swimming pool
7) WIFI (free!)
8) Mini Mart onsite
9) Value for money
10) Great staff (really great staff)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so very much for taking the initiative and time to post such a great review. Trip Advisor is becoming a powerful tool for our business and reviews like this are truly valuable and very much appreciated. Cheers from Di and the Team@Quest Spring Hill

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I could not recommend this enough. All the ladies that I dealt with prior to arriving in Brisbane, and also while I was there were really welcoming, helpful and accommodating. We requested to have a room higher than the 12th level (due to the noise, from previous reviews), I don't think that would of been a problem though, as we had 2 little children!
We had a room with a lovely balcony. The gym was sufficient to get the heart racing. Pool looked amazing! Parking great, undercover and secure. Wonderful being so close to the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I just want you to know that we ( the entire team) loved reading your review and it really made us all very happy and proud. We are all hoping that all our guests have the same experience that you have had. Thanks a million for sharing your experience and we really appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I spent so much time reviewing hotels in Brisbane and we usually stay at the same ones when we visit from central QLD, however on this occasion I wanted something different.. Predominately more space and two bedrooms. When we arrived we were dealt with efficiently, we booked a two bedroom executive and I requested a room with a river view, but this property isn't really positioned directly over the river, however, I questioned it after entering our room and was unsure whether we had been checked into the correct room type. After phoning reception, they confirmed it was correct. Not long after, Di, the Manager phoned and offered us a change in room to a slightly larger room with a better view, we accepted and were very happy with the room change. It was nicer, larger and the view was a lot better over the city. We thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the balcony and taking in the beautiful view of the city lights. We also had an amazing meal at the little restaurant down stairs, great service and lovely food. There is a bottle shop approx 5 min walk and the queen street mall is an easy walk, although it was hot and we got a taxi back from king George square which was $7, so cheap if you are not up to the walk back with all of your shopping. Di also brought us up a rollaway bed which was very comfortable. I was glad I decided to try the quest Spring Hill and we have already booked another stay for next month. The only negative was that there was only one air con in the lounge and none in the bedrooms, although they had ceiling fans, lucky the nights were still cooler so, we could open the windows to let in fresh air. This will now be our Brisbane preference for our many trips that we make to and from CQ.

Room Tip: Executive apartments are nice and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to look after you and your lovely family while you were in Brisbane. Your review was really appreciated and we will work hard to make sure everything is perfect for your next stay. Take care and we are all looking forward to your next stay with us!
Cheers