Travelled down from Townsville recently to stay for the week on a holiday with my partner. First impressions of the place were good however the reception staff weren't overly professional and seemed a little clueless at times. The room itself was very spacious and well layed out. Had a good view but a lot depends on which rooms you get. The kitchen was well equiped and also a fully euiped laundry was present which came in handy. The bed was very comfortable after a few long days of walking. The locality is good, close to the city and southbank. I would recommend walking through the botanical gardens as well. A couple of negatives did come up, room service didn't give us toilet paper and a few other things we needed to go down to reception to get. Also a lift a broke down and was down for a couple of days and still down on the day we left. Made for some very uncomfortable and squishy lift rides, as well as being stranded for 15 minutes at one point waiting for one. Not much the hotal can do I guess but it was very inconvient. Overal it was a good stay and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks 212 Margaret offers a range of luxurious one and two bedroom self contained apartments with air conditioning in the lounge and fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. There is also a luxury two storey four-bedroom penthouse which boasts the pinnacle of facilities, services and uninterrupted views. The hotel also has an out door heated pool and gym. It is the perfect base from which to enjoy everything Brisbane has to offer. Cool café precincts and fine dining, theatres, nightclubs, busy streets and leafy corners. Enjoying breathtaking river, city and parkland views, 212 Margaret is just an easy stroll from the financial, commercial and shopping heart with its great restaurants and entertainment venues. Excellent access to public transport makes getting around a breeze.Adjacent to the Botanical Gardens, overlooking the Brisbane River, and yet only minutes from the CBD, Oaks 212 Margaret is a logical choice for you to explore Brisbane's historic centre, entertainment options or when visiting for a conference or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Oaks 212 Margaret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks 212 Margaret Brisbane
- Oaks 212 Margaret Hotel Brisbane