Arrived at 9.30AM, friendly staff checked us in even though check in is at 2PM. Also recieved a free upgrade to a two bedroom apartments that was overlooking the botanical gardens. Very clean and had all the amenities. Sent an email early to confirm car space available so no problem with that. Close to the main shopping strip, cafes etc. Pillows were SO comfortable, no problem sleeping. The only negative thing about the hotel was the lift, it takes ages to get to you! Would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks 212 Margaret offers a range of luxurious one and two bedroom self contained apartments with air conditioning in the lounge and fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. There is also a luxury two storey four-bedroom penthouse which boasts the pinnacle of facilities, services and uninterrupted views. The hotel also has an out door heated pool and gym. It is the perfect base from which to enjoy everything Brisbane has to offer. Cool café precincts and fine dining, theatres, nightclubs, busy streets and leafy corners. Enjoying breathtaking river, city and parkland views, 212 Margaret is just an easy stroll from the financial, commercial and shopping heart with its great restaurants and entertainment venues. Excellent access to public transport makes getting around a breeze.Adjacent to the Botanical Gardens, overlooking the Brisbane River, and yet only minutes from the CBD, Oaks 212 Margaret is a logical choice for you to explore Brisbane's historic centre, entertainment options or when visiting for a conference or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks 212 Margaret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks 212 Margaret Brisbane
- Oaks 212 Margaret Hotel Brisbane