“OK sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Mornington Peninsula, Australia
“OK sushi”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The sushi was ok nothing special. A little more expensive than most places so you would expect slightly better quality. I will try it again later before I pass judgment.

Visited June 2014

Oslo, Norway
“Awful! Worst sushi ever.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was my worst sushi experience ever. We ordered several dishes for dinner, and everything tasted like rubbish. The sushi and the maki were extremely awful - it felt old and uneatable. We almost didn´t manage to eat anything at all, so we had to go somewhere else to order a new dinner.

It seemed like there were lots of new staff the day we visited. When I asked for the toilet two of the staff followed me to the toilet.. so hopefully the chef was new as well, because if it´s like this everyday I can´t find any reason this restaurant is still open...

I almost have to throw up thinking about this experience again.

• Visited November 2013