Like the other reviews I agree that the staff were friendly, the location was good and it was quite good value for money. We had a good stay here and aren't the type to complain but there were a couple of things that could be improved on...
- When we arrived the hallway was slightly untidy with bits of rubbish around, which was a bit off putting - however it was cleaned up the next day.
- The decor was a little tired to be honest, it may just be that we got an older room. It wasn't a major issue but it wasn't quite what we considered "boutique" (as it stated).
- The no toaster in the room was slightly annoying too with the issue of setting off smoke alarms!
- The internet! There is no "hi speed" Wifi, and they stated it would be $10 for an hour's use! Not to mention we couldn't actually connect to it from our room, so we had to use a modem from reception! But they ended up charging us half price because of this.
We had a good stay despite these minor details and on the plus side:
- There is secure underground parking
- The room service we ordered was good
- The view we had from our room was brilliant
- The location was very handy for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wellington Apartment Hotel is a self-rated 4 star Hotel located in Kangaroo Point, East Brisbane. With Public Transport just minutes away you can leave your car in our secure car park and explore our beautiful City easily. We even have our own tour we recommend using the City Cat. Traveling along the Brisbane River - what better way to take in the sights? No driving - just relaxing! Great for tourists, families and business travellers our spacious studios have all you need for a comfortable stay whether overnight, weekly or longer. Our Queen Studio Apartments offer a Queen Bed with optional use of a sofa bed, shower over bath, kitchenette with 2 stove cook-top, fridge, and microwave and all cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. Our Hotel rooms offer King or Twin beds, tea and coffee making facilities and a walk-in shower. We also have 2 bedroom interconnecting rooms that can sleep up to 8 - perfect for families and groups. All apartments have free WiFi, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, fully stocked mini bar and access to guest laundry and the outdoor pool. Each room has reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and large sliding doors onto your own courtyard or balcony - some with beautiful views of the City (perfect for River fire and New Year). Relax in the Lounge Bar and dine in at our Restaurant 'Boots' for Breakfast and Dinner. Our freshly prepared meals will not disappoint! Our friendly, helpful staff are here for you and can't wait for you to make The Wellington Apartment Hotel your 'Home away from home' Call us direct for our best rates and package deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wellington Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.