“Really liked it”

Ranked #137 of 159 Hotels in Brisbane
Melbourne
“Really liked it”
Reviewed February 1, 2006

I needed a place to stay when I visited Brisbane for a friend's wedding. The Annerley branch is very close to the PA hospital, shops and public transport. Because I was out most of the time, I mainly needed a place to sleep. I travelled alone hence the size of the room for 2 is adequate. It was very clean and has air conditioning and broadband internet. It also has cable TV. For the price, I think it is excellent value. There's a small kitchenette with some cutlery. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2006
5 Thank scootme

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 25, 2005

This boutique hotel is clean, friendly, simple, somewhat stylish. The rooms and bathroom are small but the price is right. I have stayed twice, and they remembered me the second time and gave me a small discount.

They have free internet in the lobby, and I think they are doing some more construction to extend the services there.

The location is fantastic. Very close to Brunswick Street. Just a block from Chinatown, and close to many bars and restaurants.

The only complaint I have is a rather odd one. There is no nightstand! Both times I stayed there, we had to put our glasses, cell phones, watch, and other stuff on the floor next to the bed. It's kind of strange. It fits the minimalist style of the room, but it's a strange inconvenience.

Anyway, despite the lack of a nightstand, I would stay again if I needed to be in Fortitude Valley. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They were cool with us extending our check-out time a couple of hours.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Brisbane hotels
Bowen Terrace International Accommodation
Mantra Terrace Hotel
Mantra Terrace Hotel
#47 of 159 in Brisbane
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments

Been to Snooze Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Snooze Inn

Property: Snooze Inn
Address: 383 St Pauls Tce | Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, Australia
Location: Australia > Queensland > Brisbane Region > Brisbane
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #137 of 159 Hotels in Brisbane
Hotel Class:3 star — Snooze Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Snooze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Snooze Hotel Brisbane