Arrived at the Mantra around 11am following a nighttime flight from Hong Kong and was advised on check in that our room wasnt ready yet. Not the best start as all we wanted to do was freshen up. Finally checked in around 2ish. Room was on third floor and didnt have the best of views however the room was clean and bed comfortable. A bit bland with the colour scheme and hallways dull. However, the hotel is situated on Southbank which has the man-made beach, an array of good restaurants and lively bars and is only a short walk over the bridge to the centre of town. There is a pool at the hotel albeit not very wide and only one person at a time could probably use it so dont bother and head to the beach instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra South Bank is conveniently located on Grey Street, opposite the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre and within walking distance of several major tourist attractions including the Queensland Performing Arts Complex, State Art Gallery, Museum and South Bank Parklands. Public transport, including buses, trains and the famous Brisbane River City-Cats are all within walking distance of Mantra South Bank, ensuring all that Brisbane has on offer is right at your doorstep. The hotel offers a range of accommodation options such as hotel rooms, studios, one and two bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra South Bank, Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra South Bank Brisbane
- Mantra South Bank Hotel Brisbane