Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Vino Bus - Winery Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Brisbane
from $103.66
from $78.64
from $57.19
from $92.22
More Info
All reviews wine tour witches falls cedar creek cheese factory tamborine mountain visited wineries fun group full day tour highly recommend this tour awesome tour great company great fun day trip beautiful scenery pj tambourine driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a wonderful day with PJ - he was a funny and insightful tour guide. His knowledge of the area and his insights into wine and wine production were hugely interesting. I would recommend this tour to anyone - great fun.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had flown over from Perth to celebrate some well deserved time with my two best friends. Our guide James picked us up and was nothing but amazingly accomodating the entire time. I had fallen ill with a very frustrating head cold and he even did a special trip to the chemist so I could get some medicine and enjoy my day with my friends. 10/10 service and will only ever go with the vino bus again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited some well deserved celebrated boutique wineries/ distillery in Mt Tambourine. Vino bus tours a fantastic way to enjoy some of Queensland’s best cellar doors and local produce. Very reasonably priced with a fun & knowledgeable guide.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

We booked this tour as a gift for my parents and they raved about their experience. They thought Natasha was a wonderful host, enjoyed the wineries and loved their lunch at Hampton Estate. Thank you Natasha for giving them a special experience.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Having been on a few wine tours this is our favorite thanks to PJ and his enthusiasm for the wine and the people on the tour. Tamborine Mountain is beautiful and the wines were great. Easy booking and good communication with the Vino Bus team. Highly recommended for anyone going to Brisbane.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

An awesome tour! PJ was knowledgeable and funny, kept us on schedule but was flexible, allowing us to take our time at places we enjoyed most. A beautiful meal at Mason Wines and a relaxing end to the tour at the brewery. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Date of experience: March 2019