I don't know how people can complain about this Quest property. I moved here from M on Mary and loved it. My 2 bedroom was spotless. Timber floors, small TV was a negative and could be moved to bedroom but too much hassle. Full size fridge, comfortable bed - though prefer a doona than a blanket on my bed. Bathrooms clean, plenty of hot water for shower. I enjoyed my four night stay and am planning to stay again. Reception was professional. Owners live in the complex so a bit of a homely stay to see residents and their dogs etc. Excellent position on Mary Street, close to everything. Stop by Trends hairdressing nearby if you need a low cost blow wave. I love this area of the city and recommend the Quest River Park Central. And that is correct, there is no river and no park nearby!! Complex was very quiet at night, no door banging etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest River Park Central is now Under New Management and offers FREE WIFI and the perfect location for business and leisure travellers offering spacious and modern serviced apartments. Located in the heart of Brisbane CBD, Quest River Park Central is within walking distance to the iconic Queen Street Mall, Brisbane River, Southbank and the famous restaurant precinct on Eagle Street Pier. All apartments provide the comfort of air conditioning, direct dial telephones, internet access and Foxtel.We take great pride in offering you a personalised service, quality accommodation and making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest River Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest River Park Central Hotel Brisbane
- Quest River Park Central Brisbane