“Bad Taste”
Review of Bellissimo Coffee

Bellissimo Coffee
Ranked #26 of 399 Quick Bites in Brisbane
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bellisimo Coffee is so overrated. The coffee is bitter, service was terrible and staff are rude. I think the owner served me and wasn't the least bit impressed when I told him the coffee was bitter and cold. They didn't offer me another coffee or refund. I wont be back. Plenty of good coffee places around.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Coffee to rave over, possibly Brisbane’s best. Single O and blends. Friendly happy service. Perfectly executed coffee. Delicious pastries.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Great coffee. I am a big coffee person and they do it right. They also have some tasty treats but go for the coffee. It’s a little place with a few tables and shopping in area.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Pleasant enough but they don't communicate with each other. The order was right but they did not know where we were sitting. Could be improved. The coffee is tasty

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

This coffee shop come Barista training,roaster and coffee shop is great.
From the upstairs section to outdoor seating with the much needed relief of water mists there is absolutely nothing not to love
Being from Sydney I had never been here before and what a find!On day 2 I went back and the lovely manager enquired how my husband was after eye surgery.The staff were also attentive and delightful.
Day 3 coffee and my final I actually felt a little tinge saying goodbye.
So if you want /need a descent coffee this is your place
Many different varieties of beans/roasts
And do yourself a favour have a toasted Almond Croissant!!

Date of visit: December 2019