Brisbane International - Windsor
$152
Hilton
$137
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$130
$113
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$116
$109
$104
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$106
$102
$63
  • Pool
All reviewsva beneundercover parkingbus stopbusy roadon site restauranta short taxi ridetaxi faresmall kitchenettestay there againfree wifimain roadreception staffone night stayclose to the airportroom was clean and comfortablea wonderful staygood size
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I am a business traveller and appreciate the warm and freindly reception i receive each time I stay at the Windsor. While the rooms are what one would descrivbe as "cosy', the bed is very comfy and the atmoshpere relaxing. Just one minor comment is for staff to check the shower cap packets which on a couple of occassions were empty ( not a big deal; had one delivered promprty when i called front desk as i was in a hurry for a dinner engagement)
and my only suggestion would be to include a nut mix or similar as a healthy snack.
Otherwise, a very pleasant stay...as always. Thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi Madame Lash 2013

Thank you for taking the review Brisbane International Windsor. It’s always great to welcome back a familiar face.

I have definitely noted your comments regarding the shower cap and the healthy snack and hopefully we can rectify these issues for your next stay.

As per usual it was absolutely our pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Front desk staff are wonderful, so pleasant and welcoming. Clean rooms, the most comfortable beds and pillows. So close to the hospital and most of all it's so quiet, no road noise at night. Even let us leave the car in park after checkout and the pool if we wanted.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Countrytowngirl

Thank you for your very kind review, it’s always great to see how much our guests have enjoyed their stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed February 4, 2014

The service was exceptional. The young lady went out of her way to help and nothing was too much trouble. Walking distance to the hospital and even after check out there was no problem leaving our car there whilst we went to the hospital. Will definitely be going back and will recommend the Windsor to anyone I know staying in Brisbane.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hi Donna Shayne W

What a wonderful review – thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

I am thrilled that our staff were so helpful and we look forward to welcoming you back to Brisbane International Windsor very soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Booked for 1 night to pick-up guests from airport in early morning. Room good, bed comfy, but sleepless night - A/C was very noisy, and so was the fridge (even though we turned it down to min). Some traffic noise from Lutwyche Rd. A bit of a drive from the airport too - but the tunnel cuts the time if you want to pay the toll. All in all - would book something closer and quieter next time.

Room Tip: get a room off of the road - and check the A/C & fridge noise - if all OK then this will be an OK stay.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Sevvy17

Thank you for taking the time to review Brisbane International Windsor, we appreciate your feedback.

I was disappointed to hear that you had a sleepless night as we are often praised for our comfortable beds and surroundings. I will certainly be having all of our air conditioning units and fridges checked for excessive noise to ensure that they are running as quietly as possible so as not to disturb our guests sleep.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed in 112 (Disabled room), I had the BEST night's sleep I've had in a motel. The bed was so comfortable with a choice of pillows. Brilliant!! The bathroom for a disabled person was fantastic as well. The only drawback was the room was very, very tight to move around with a wheelie-walker and a 2nd person, tight to navigate and no turning room. Management could I suggest a hook or someway of holding the door open whilst getting through? It was really heavy and hard to hold open while pushing walker through. I thought there was a pool but couldn't find it, I did not know there was a gym and "free" internet, and this was our 2nd stay there! I'm sure the directory says a fee for internet? New Years Eve in the room and not a peep of noise got through, loved it! I do remember our last visit was upstairs and exceptionally noisy from the banging of the fire door next to the lift, we were right next to it (can't remember the room number though). This was a medical visit, proximity to RBWH was great, we arrived early and they were very accommodating with an early checkin and only a 5 minute wait for taxi. Fabulous. We will be back without hesitation, and I'll be looking for the pool and Spa?

Room Tip: Disabled room (112) was tight to navigate with a large wheelie-walker, bathroom is great, beds excellent. Noise? None. Excellent room, bit of a distance from carpark to room, but manageable.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Rhonda

Thank you for your great review and I’m thrilled that you had such a good night’s sleep.

I have noted the concerns that you have raised with regards to our disabled room and I will certainly do what I can to make this room more user friendly.

We have just recently changed our hotel policy to include FREE wifi so thank you for alerting me to the fact that our in-room material requires updating.

We do have a gym and a pool, please ask our team at Reception to show you around our facilities on your next visit so that you are able to make full use of our amenities.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our property.