“Christmas Day!”

Brisbane International - Windsor
Ranked #19 of 167 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed December 27, 2013

It was wonderful after travelling since early hours of the morning and two flights to arrive at the Windsor International for an early check in to friendly staff and a clean airconditioned room so I could drop my bags and go to lunch with my daughter. Lovely big bath was enjoyed at the end of the day!! Lifts to all floors was a bonus!!

• Stayed: December 2013
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear Tezza63

Merry Christmas Tezza63 and thank you for your wonderful review. It sounds like you had a great Christmas day and I’m glad we could be part of it.

We hope that you have a wonderful new year and we look forward to welcoming you back in 2014.

There are newer reviews for Brisbane International - Windsor

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stayed at this motel for a night for my working purposes.
The location is nice it's closed to Brisbane Women and Children hospital and across the road there is McDonalds but the road was busy and quite a big road.
Checked in was a breeze since i arrived quite late. The room was really nice and clean with comfortable bed. The restaurant Va Bene served delicious food.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gimmiegimmies

Thank you for reviewing Brisbane International Windsor during your recent trip to Brisbane.

I am so glad that you were able to enjoy a meal in Va Bene, out Italian restaurant. I am quite partial to our home made stone baked traditional Italian pizzas so I do hope that you enjoyed at least one during your stay.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Even I arrived at the hotel at 8:30 in the morning, they kindly prepared a room for me and I took a shower after long flight from Asia and could meet our customer with very good condition.I appreciate the great service and will be sure to stay at this hotel on my next visit to Brisbane.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bbuema

Thank you for your kind words and I am so pleased that our staff were able to help you with an early check-in so that you could start your day refreshed. We’re always happy to help out when we can.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This place has all the friendliness of a country hotel but is on the edge of the CBD. It is not priced like the city either. We had a King executive which was clean and comfortable and even had a view of the city lights. A swim to refresh in the morning and air con worked well. A short cab ride from the city. A light b/f available but not far from a range of interesting cafes.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear JAM058

We are so glad that you enjoyed our hospitality.

Our King Executives are our newest room types on offer and our guests really seem to be enjoying the extra space and new furnishings.

We hope to welcome you back soon and I do hope that next time you have the opportunity to enjoy dinner at Va Bene, our Italian restaurant.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Location - Close to the tunnel for ease of transport, can see the city from the motel
Staff - Friendly and helpful made us feel at home and ensured we had everything we needed for our stay
Restaurant - Va Bene - We were a family group that was treated to excellent service thank you Jessie and wonderful food. I will be back just for the service and food, reasonably priced, try the steak special and I have to say the pizzas are exceptional, wine and drinks are well priced.
Rooms - Rooms are clean and well presented with all you need for your stay, stayed in a family room which was spacious with ample room for you and your family members and bags.
Price - reasonably priced which I considered good value against other chains about $100 difference between one of the big four and the Windsor.
On our return journey the staff welcomed us back ensuring we were fed and watered before retiring after a six hour flight. Well done.
Would stay again, absolutely!

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the road, however we did not experience and issues with tariff noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Chrissy

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am so glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

I am thrilled that you were able to eat at Va Bene and sample our wonderful Italian menu and I agree, the pizzas are exceptional although I do accept that I am a tad bias!!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Brisbane International Windsor the next time you are in town and I can highly recommend one of Francesco’s beautiful pastas for your next meal at Va Bene.

See you soon,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We travel to Brisbane every 6 months for a hospital appointment and have stayed at a different place each time...Well I must say that the Windsor International was everything we wanted and needed. The room size was generous and serviced with all modern conveniences to make our stay so comfortable. It was also close to the Royal Women's Hospital and they offer all day parking if it is easier for you to take transport to the hospital and save on parking fees. Overall the service was excellent and they were forthcoming to ensure your stay was relaxing and enjoyable...Will definately be booking for my next appointment.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Michelle B

Wow, what a great review, thank you very much, we really appreciate your recommendations to your fellow travellers.

We are very convenient located to the Royal Women’s Hospital and we do try to make all of guests feel as comfortable as possible especially when your reason for being here is not necessarily for rest and relaxation.

We’re glad you were able to take advantage of our FREE parking and I do hope that the FREE Wifi was of use to you as well.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review Brisbane International Windsor and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Brisbane International last week. The room was a good size, very clean, fitted with aircon, fridge filled with drinks & nibbles, a comfortable bed & TV.
Offering very good value, this is definitely closer to a 4 star than 3.

Anna on Reception was also very helpful allowing me to check in promptly, keep my bags secure on my final day, as well as giving good advice on the local area.

I would have no problems recommending the Brisbane International.

• Stayed: November 2013
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear David

Thank you for your wonderful review of Brisbane International Windsor and we’re so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your comments have been passed on to Anna, it’s always a great pleasure to see our staff being recognised for the wonderful job that they do in looking after our customers.

I am thrilled that you have taken the time to recommend us to other travellers and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.